Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lab 15. Space Invaders. Testing module III (Fire buttons & Joystick)

Hi everyone!
I think I've got already all the pieces to go through the game engine more confident in my hardware.
In fact my very hard problem is that I do not understand one of the pieces of my DAC testing. Going through all the sounds I've just got the very last one, it looks like if my test function is faster than my timer2 handler. No big deal for the game but frustrating as a test sound function.

Anyways, the fire button and leds had not really being a challenge, but integrating my joystick (the ADC) looks like it will be (is it not linear anymore??? weird?!)

By the way, I'm already @ 30K ! I've just got 2K left for the GameEngine (I guess and hope that I've enough ... )

As usual I let you with a proof of concept of this latest test module.

Have a nice day!




No comments: