Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lab 15. Space Invaders. (ii) A finer ADC

I've had to come back to lab 14 (measure of distance) and make sure everything was working correctly.
In fact my ADC was connected wrong (thx lab 14 for your great help!). So once I got the correct ADC I had to update a little bit of code in the game. Now I really have a smooth battleship movement, I'm happy with it.

I've also checked moving the refresh of the LCD in the main loop. Good news, it works. Bad news, it looks flickering, it looks better inside the systick, lets see as long as I keep developing.

As a side effect I implemented a first collision algorithm which needs further development.
As a side effect as well I've seen that the LEDs are not as flashy as they use to be.

Next step. Collisions upgrade.

And now ... the video :-)


No comments: